Monday 30 March 2009

Sisterhood Award


I can hardly believe my luck at the moment - yet another plaudit for the blog, and this time from fellow Midlands foodie and journalist, Emily, at Meet and Two Veg. Thank you so much Emily! The rules of the award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 people whose blogs you enjoy.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person who has nominated you for the award.

I've nominated quite a few lately, so shall stick to five bloggers whose writing I love, but who haven't yet received an award from me. Not all of them are historical or specifically 18th century - they're just places I love to visit!

Musica & Arte
18th-century Cuisine
The CBSO Weblog
A View From Carmine Superiore
Tea at Trianon

 Subscribe now!

1 comment:

Mrs Woffington said...

Thanks v. much Eliza :)